PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my cousins 07 150r big wheel. dont know much about it but i do know he did have bolth recals done on it. hes lookin to trade for a full mod or nice stock mod. located in riverside ca. call 951-902-5205

·
Registered
80 Posts
Will you trade for a full mod MEDINA linkage klx? has Zonger 155z with TB 60mm high comp piston and V2 ROLLER HEAD with Takagawa valve springs retainers cam, Has full titanium FMF 4.1 exhaust, Real pwk 28 D SLIDE carb, Zokes, Red pro wheels with billet hubs, super clean bike, very very low hours never raced. Bike has all US GRADE 8 STAINLESS BOLTS. lots of other mods, to much to type. If interested let me know, i can email you the full build pics and list.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im sure he would love to trade for that just give his dad a call his name is johny and he knows nothing about minis so dont confuse him lol. can you text me some pics to 559 310 1907 so i can send em to my cousin

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know nothing you would have to call. I've only seen the bike in person one time and every thing was in working condition then and he never really rode it that much or verry hard. So as far as I know every thing works. Those are the only pics I have but I can ask for more

1 - 6 of 6 Posts