PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

One for any Crf 110 Enthusiasts, I’ve had an issue for a while with my 110 struggling to select 1st gear. I’ve had it apart once and changed the small spring on the gear linkage but unfortunately that hasn’t cured it.

It goes up and down the gears fine once it manages to select first. I was just wondering if anyone can relate to this or has any idea?
It’s now all stripped out to go through tomorrow evening and make sure nothing is bent, replacing seals, piston and rings whilst I’m at it. It’s a 2013 one of the very first batch to the UK. Any feedback would be massively appreciated.

Cheers, Jack

·
Registered
567 Posts
I had a 2013 that did the same thing. I was able to adjust the clutch and make it better but it was never 100% correct. If I would have kept the bike I was gonna do HD clutch springs next.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for the reply, yeah I’ve adjusted the clutch. The CRFs don’t have the springs like the KLXs, they have spring plates instead. Think I’m gonna stick a clutch in it and new spring plates. Had a good look and all the gears and forks and everything seems straight and working as they should 👍

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.