·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'74 mini trail 50 - $550

runs well, needs piston and rings.

lights works, starts first kick, etc.

'84 Z50 - $350

runs well, needs piston and rings, but it pulls just fine with me on there.

'00 XR50 - $550

the guy who had this before me welded some bars to the stock triple. they work. lol other than that, this bike is ready to go. The motor that was in it had a transmission problem so I just put a different honda motor on there.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in Louisville, KY and will ship anywhere as long as buyer handles it. If you are in cali, I can bring them with me on July 19th when I come out there for the motoGP race. Additional charges apply though. I've never shipped anything this big, but am willing to do what needs to be done.

for quicker responses, email me at [email protected]. that email comes straight to my phone so i can respond anywhere, anytime.

DC50 said:
I want one

then paypal me some $$$

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
trade for '84 pending.

if the '84 gets traded for a motor as i hope it does then i'm putting the motor on my '03 xr on the '74 and will probably keep it.

i've added a 3rd bike to the mix in the original post. i'm talking with one guy on it right now, but money talks.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.