PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now the bike is a 110cc motor but my son loves it and wants to work to make it a little better. I hope it’s an xr50 clone because I can then get a stock xr50 front end off of eBay and call it a day. The front end on this thing has way too much flex. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My son has the same motorcycle. I want to upgrade his rear shock. I have already upgraded the front fork with the 1+. Can you recommend one?
Also, his exhaust pipe broke. I will need to replace the header and exhaust. Is there a replacement that would increase performance?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’ve been looking but haven’t gotten any solid feedback aside from the sellers own reviews. I’ve got other bikes to tend to that are more important. I’ve got it running and riding fine but then the blizzard hit Texas so everything is just sitting and the shop is too cold to do anything. I’ll review anything we add to the bike. For exhaust I think the stock may be Chinese quality but let’s th engine breath just fine. I wouldn’t put an fmf on a Chinese quality bike. Just my opinion

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You could look
For a used aftermarket but in my experience so great right from coolster is by far the cheapest option. But if you’re handy with a saw and can weld you could probably mount quite a variety of things you could find on there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts