PlanetMinis Forums banner

Coolest custom 50 back on Ebay!! New Link!

4K views 31 replies 16 participants last post by  Jetster220 
#1 ·
See less See more
#19 ·
crowerchet said:
[quote name='z88R']http://www.pagsta.com/page.php?view=BIKES_CHOPPA

Or you can just purchase a new one that is street legal...

how about leave this guys topic alone

sound good?[/quote]

i agree with Chet, get a life Dan and quit trying to screw with everyones posts and cause them to not sale their stuff. and anyone with 2 eyes can tell which bike is nicer and quality made. the pagsta doesn't look like it would last long. Jon, that mini chopper u built is sweet as hell unlike the Pagsta.

#24 ·
RazBarlow said:
Nothing against FunMX but if this sells, I know what I will be building for my winter projects.

Raz

Hey Raz, it will sell whether its on Ebay or local just have to find the right price range is all, but I sure as heck am not givin my hard work away ;) hahaha. And if youre going to build a bike this winter let me know , i'd love to "help" you out as much as one can over the internet.,lol.

And actually building mini choppers or other types of mini's using a BIKE engine such as the Z50 engine interests me more then building a bike AROUND a lawnmower engine, they just dont look nice/right IMO.

Jon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.