PlanetMinis Forums banner

Coolest custom 50 back on Ebay!! New Link!

4K views 31 replies 16 participants last post by  Jetster220 
#1 ·
See less See more
Discussion starter · #5 ·
As soon as I get my main host back online I will post up the vid of the bike in action, And yeah I hope that someone will appreciate the unreal hours i put into that bike plus give me a nice bit o cash so i can fund my next project :)

Jon

Discussion starter · #24 ·
RazBarlow said:
Nothing against FunMX but if this sells, I know what I will be building for my winter projects.

Raz

Hey Raz, it will sell whether its on Ebay or local just have to find the right price range is all, but I sure as heck am not givin my hard work away ;) hahaha. And if youre going to build a bike this winter let me know , i'd love to "help" you out as much as one can over the internet.,lol.

And actually building mini choppers or other types of mini's using a BIKE engine such as the Z50 engine interests me more then building a bike AROUND a lawnmower engine, they just dont look nice/right IMO.

Jon

Discussion starter · #29 ·
binh said:
custom...hmm that looks alot like the Big Boy MX Chopper.....

www.BigBoyScooters.com

Yep, it sure is custom , not like the ones claiming a "custom" bike that has been mass produced by the hundreds, i only built one bike, keywords being built and one.

Maybe i'll have to post some build pics to shut some people up.....

then again.... i'm all outta stock on rats asses anyway.

Jon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.