PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've ridden motorcycles for a long time, dirt bikes street bikes mini bikes etc... I came across the Motoped accidently when surfing craigslist. The previous owner made a few changes that made the bike almost unrideable (swept back cruiser handlebars, regeared) and the torque of the 125cc almost pulled the handlebars out of your hands. Fortunately he kept the old parts and included them in the price. I rode the bike for about 20 miles and could not get used to the clutch lever right next to the front brake, it was dangerous and an easy fix. I contacted TBolt and bought the semi auto 125cc after they promised it was literally a plug and play swap. I removed the 125cc and installed the semi auto in about 1 hour and 10 minutes. I was worried about the speed and torque and whether the idle would die when leaving the bike in 1st gear for periods of time. The semi auto is made for this bike, 100% safer and all the power of a manual shift. The top speed is the same, 50mph and now I can use both the front and rear brake to stop (a problem that was tricky with the clutch lever in the way) I love riding this bike, I've been pulled over 5 times now but only because the police want to see what the hell this thing is :) EVERYWHERE you go this thing pulls in crowds while parked, everybody wants one.
manual.jpg none.jpg auto.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts