PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this forum and had made a post in the motoped build ride Facebook page saying that some people should check it out because its an easier place to keep threads organized and not only did the admin not post it but he blocked me from the forum without saying anything to me. So now i can't look or even ask questions on there. Its very annoying as i am in the middle of my build now and blocked out of a lot of good info.... Not sure what to do now

·
Registered
968 Posts
I just found this forum and had made a post in the motoped build ride Facebook page saying that some people should check it out because its an easier place to keep threads organized and not only did the admin not post it but he blocked me from the forum without saying anything to me. So now i can't look or even ask questions on there. Its very annoying as i am in the middle of my build now and blocked out of a lot of good info.... Not sure what to do now
I believe that motoped does not want to associate with PM because of the reviews about people waiting for parts to finish builds for 6 months with issues from motoped. That's s**t that they blocked you from the page

R.R.N.S. - Rail Ruts Not S!u+s

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish who ever the admin is would have given me a warning or something i had no idea.... All of a sudden i went on to ask a question and it wont let me get on. It sucks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Firstly, what are your questions re: the bike?
Yes that FB page stinks and is heavily censored by some jackwagon. I have been banned 3 times :)
I too was hoping this forum would evolve into the main Motoped discussion forum as it is a much easier format than a FB page. Hopefully more people find this place.
Post your questions here and you should also visit this FB page for accurate technical information. This is where the designer of the motoped answers questions. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motoped-Assembly-Tech/1473783869525652

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I've seen your posts on the Facebook page if your name is also stu on there haha. Yeah that was my only intention to get some people over here that are doing builds and stuff i had no idea of the drama. It would of been nice for a warning or something instead of just blocking me without saying anything you know.
ANYWAYS......
My frame is still on the way haven't heard from them when it'll get here.... but hopefully not months like I've been reading. I ordered it last week. So far I've picked up front Forks and a rear shocks. Been looking into engines and i want a manual and something over 125cc was originally looking into the 155z HO engine but keep hearing complications with it fitting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.