PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a complete takegawa type r motor ,124cc with the special clutch ,super head and exhaust ,crank , still has the stock 3 spd gears ,very fast ,original honda 50 motor cases ,machined ,We ran this in a typhoon quad in a mod 90 class and was very competitive , but we moved down to a 70 cvt class with a diff quad ,motor is $2500 firm or i will sell the complete quad with motor for $3200 , i can work out a deal with a credit card as i need parts for a motor i am building .there are only 3 races on the motor .please contact me at [email protected] please no tirekicckers or trades , i need the money for the next motor , i will check back for any postings or questions .i will not go down on the price for the motor , i will flat track the quad next year if I cant sell the motor for that price .if you can ride ,this is the motor to put you in first place ,if you cant ride your gonna get hurt with this motor .

Thanks

AARON

HERE IS MY PHONE BUT YOU ARE BETTER OFF EMAILING ME 1 203 929 0712

heres the build sheet and current prices I know when i built it in the spring i payed more than what is advertised at two brothers .

motor kit $1650

machine cases $400

specail clutch $718

aluminum exhaust $400

carb intake --$180

original motor $200

oil pump $60

clutch handle and cable $85

total $3693 not including the build time

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
50WHIP said:
Not to be negative but thats a reach in price for something used .The sellers market sucks right now.
its probably the fastest motor you can buy in the 125 cc range for a 4stroke plus the parst would cost you with machining close to $3500 to build it youself and theres probably only a total of 6 hrs on the motor ifthat , the cases still shine .

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ya, like Whip said. Its tough right now. There is a guy who has a BBR perimeter for sale in the bike section. He will sell his Takegawa DOHC 124 motor for $2500 and no one has bought it yet either. I no it sucks, but I think you have to make the price cheap enough that it is irestistable to the buyer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea, im not hurting for the money now though , we can still flat track the quad , i just want to build her a faster cvt motor for her other quad so we can run nationals in the spring , ill let it sit and see what happens , like i said im not hurting for money.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.