PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I'll trade you a bored cylinder w/ wiseco HC 11:1 piston kit, cam rockers for stock head, echaust studs, and 1 rear spoke nipple for the wheel set up???

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5nine8 said:
I'll trade you a bored cylinder w/ wiseco HC 11:1 piston kit, cam rockers for stock head, echaust studs, and 1 rear spoke nipple for the wheel set up???
OMG!!! FML!!!! lol!

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Hey sorry I never got back to ur pm been busy with work. I can meet you in Joliet by the mx track or off I-80 and larkin exit somewhere.

I have a stock wheel set. The front stock wheel is complete. The rear wheel just needs a new tube. I had a new one and tried putting it in there but popped the new one. The rear tire has decent tread on it left. I have no sprocket just the hub. Do you need both the front and rear brake drums?

I may have a mb vert ishock for a mx style swingarm forsale in a couple weeks when I get my fox shock.

Let me know Im willing to work something out and will get back to you this time sorry I have not yet.

Just send me a pm!

Thanks

Jake

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
USERNAME said:
Hey sorry I never got back to ur pm been busy with work. I can meet you in Joliet by the mx track or off I-80 and larkin exit somewhere.

I have a stock wheel set. The front stock wheel is complete. The rear wheel just needs a new tube. I had a new one and tried putting it in there but popped the new one. The rear tire has decent tread on it left. I have no sprocket just the hub. Do you need both the front and rear brake drums?

I may have a mb vert ishock for a mx style swingarm forsale in a couple weeks when I get my fox shock.

Let me know Im willing to work something out and will get back to you this time sorry I have not yet.

Just send me a pm!

Thanks

Jake
pm'd you

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
pm sent

1 - 15 of 15 Posts