PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few of these front ends available. These are a direct fit for the "standard" China type midsize bikes and will fit the KLX/DRZ 110 with our modified bearing (available for an additional 40.00).

This is a SWEET front end! These fork are very plush and the hub is a very nice looking piece. These are the same froks that our sponsored G2moto racers are using to win.

Priced at 564.00 to move! Shipping is 40.00 (ground)

I'll get these on the website later. Until then, contact me via PM or [email protected]....Also, matching rear wheel sets are available for an additional 115.00 (15mm axle)

Kit includes:

• 48mm Fast Ace AS01 USD forks - Each leg is compression and rebound adjustable. Black Titanium Nitride Coated lower Tubes. Comp clickers on the bottom/Rebound clickers at the top (These give forks Zokes a run for the money)
  • Billet Triple Clamps
  • 14" CNC/Billet Black annodized aluminum hub/spoke/rim wheel
  • Complete Hydraulic Front Brake system with Small Master Cylinder and lever
  • 210mm Brake rotor
  • Taper Style Tall Aluminum Fat Bars
  • Axle/nut
  • Wheel Spacers
  • Bearings (Klx conversion bearings 40.00 extra)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a new short clip of Kyle Davis using this same front end (this past weekend). He's been using the same front end all year and has been up front and hitting everything on the tracks:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2 left! If you are thinking about forks/ front end for less than a grand, this is your answer. These forks are very plush and have a great overall feel.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
J Pezzy said:
Whats the difference between these and the ones Pitster Pro uses? From what I can see they are the same right?

These are not the same as the fork that Pitster uses. I tested several forks when designing the G2moto midsize bike (including the DNMs, ZLs - The fork that most of the other companies use, like Pitster, OGM, SSR, and and few other forks). These forks (as01) were the best that I tested. They were very similiar to zokes in performance.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, these forks are very nice. For the price, I think they are the best value out there.

Also, the billet/CNC hubs are sweet! They look as nice as hubs that cost hundreds more.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
redirt78 said:
so the only thing i would need is the $40 bearing kit from you and i can mount to my klx?
yes....and a tire. Or, you can modify the bearing that comes with the kit at a local machine shop. I charge the 40.00 extra to cover my costs to do the modification.

These forks are sweet!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Redirt - sounds good. I havbe them in stock and ready to go.

Skip, i saw your post in the other thread that you need wheels too.....I can get the bearings and seals out to you with the wheels if you want everything.

Email me at [email protected] or pm me and we'll get you set up.

Thanks,

MIke

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.