PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling the bike on the right. Either complete with 88 motor w/ stock Crower ported head, 20mm carb, 4 spd with manual clutch, & inner rotor ignition or as a rolling chassis including plastics, tank, SR6 forks, Protaper bars Billetware frame Powder Coated Candy blue over silver sparkle, stav's suspension lift, Billetware +2" Alum swingarm, El Jefe Pro model rear shock and stock rims & hubs. everything is new except the motor which has a few hours on a new top end.

PM if seriously interested.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
h0w much for just the motor

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: How much?

xr7 said:
How much for the 50 w/ the motor and as a roller?

Bike complete there is over 6 grand in parts on the thing. I am asking $4800. obo.

$2000 for the motor with the pipe. This is a really strong running stock head 88.

or $2800.00 obo

Without motor, which includes everything less motor, pipe, carb & ignition.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
how much for the swing arm then

and how much for the COMPLETE wheels

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
xr7 said:
hey i am interested in the bike for sale. how fast is the motor?(HP, can it beat a rc86?)

It will after Crower finishes the head work and new cam. plus it's got the inner rotor ignition so it's revs faster.

Is the price negotiable?

If you want the complete bike yes, but with in reason.

if parting out how much for the sr6 and el jefe?

$350 for the shock - normally $450

$1300 for the forks with Disc brake. - normally $1529.00

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok the frame, swingarm, shock, forks disc brake & wheels are spoken for. I still have the motor 88 w/ 4 spd manual clutch, inner rotor ignition, Big Gun pipe & 20mm carb. Plus yellow CRF plastics, tank, Protaper bars, Aluminum Skid Plate & a bunch of stock parts including complete forks, cylinder, stock tranny, Super HD auto clutch (Classic Honda's), shock, swingarm, pipe and a bunch of other junk.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
whats the good word on the classic hd auto clutch?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MxTy71 said:
whats the good word on the classic hd auto clutch?
It might have 2 hrs total on it. It's a HD replacement, take the stocker out and drop this one in. retails for $155. i'll sell it for 95.00 + shipping

(this is from Classic's website)

New Classic Honda USA Auto Clutch.

This unit comes complete as a bolt in unit. Our new design incorporates 300% more clamping pressure and a heavier clutch housing for the higher horse power motors and heavier riders. Now you have another option short of the $800 Manual clutch kits.

Item # P360, $155.00/unit

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mxracer728 said:
I think he wanted like a review on it/how it works compared to stock

If that's the case. It works great. I ran it with our 88 kit and no slip. Classic says they run them on their 117SE's with the 3 spd close ratio tranny and they work great.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.