PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here. Picked of a KLX110 today with many mods, but has a complete wreck of a motor. Seized and broken cases.

Onto my question, is there a motor company that bases it's motor to fit into the klx 110? Lifan? Most I see online fit into the CRF 50.

Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
There is not a full on chinese KLX replica motor at this point. Cases from Kawasaki are actually fairly inexpensive, so either go that route or search through the classifieds for a complete second hand engine.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Welcome to Planet Minis dude. Show off your new roller...lets see some pics. I would definately keep an eye on the klx 110 classifieds. There are alot of nice mod engines for sale right now. If you got $800 bucks you can find a motor no problem

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
welcome to planet minis !!!.

no one makes a drop in klx/drz 110 based motor that i know of , cases are pretty cheap and you'll be building it up more i am sure so best to go that route.

you can look in the classifieds section under 110 and see that are complete motors on here all the time.

good luck and post pics of your bike as you go.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Let's see the carnage! Not much damage you can do to a 110 motor that can't be fixed reasonably. We weld the peg mounts back on all the time, top ends are cheap.

·
Registered
491 Posts
you will no doubt be able to find a nice 110 motor here on Planet Minis. and Firepower would not only be able to fix your motor he could mod it out if thats what you need.

and welcome to Planet Minis!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts