PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Staggs Racing said:
Any one want to go either day. Im really out of shape. I am thinking about riding one of these days at comp edge. I was there last weekend. There 50 track looked in to be good shape
Go to lake elsinore on 1/25 I have to go back to pick up some gear and I need to shape up myself.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Staggs Racing said:
Any one want to go either day. Im really out of shape. I am thinking about riding one of these days at comp edge. I was there last weekend. There 50 track looked in to be good shape
j unless they (comp edge cast members) have put in time on the mini track it sucks a$$ bad,rutted out, square edged dust bowl.

we went there a few months back waited one and a half hours for the water truck who flooded the track and then we had a rutted out square edged mud bowl.

imo comp egde could care less about minis , i'd go to racetown or milestone.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Staggs Racing said:
well any one who wants to go lets go ride at comp edge. I saw the track it looked good last weekend. if it sucks well I will deal with it I guess.
maybe they worked it over since i was there last.

let us know maybe we can mob there if it's better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.