PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Super Moderator
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Coming soon.......Razzo Moto Z50 Hardtail Perf. Pipe - Distributed by TBparts.com

Off to the production line......coming later this Summer......in Chrome Can / Chrome headpipe & Carbon Fiber Can / Chrome headpipe.....Slash cut tip..........:big smile:

Pictured are pre-production models.

Attachments

· Super Moderator
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have not come up with a name or logo yet. :( Though some people, like me, prefer no badging or decal. Will see. What do you think Sir?

· Administrator
11,216 Posts
Looks real good, Mike. The allen head bolts holding the stinger in place will give one the oppurtunity to rotate the tip out to the right, if need be. Will this mount up to a softtail frame with a spacer behind the muffler mount?

· Registered
650 Posts
Off to the production line......coming later this Summer......in Chrome Can / Chrome headpipe & Carbon Fiber Can / Chrome headpipe.....Slash cut tip..........:big smile:

Pictured are pre-production models.
Very nice! I usually prefer CF but the chrome looks really good. I would for sure come up with a badge or logo or something for the can myself.

· Super Moderator
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! Thinking of just a sticker, buyers choice to put it on.

@ Tim, not sure. I designed it for the 1968-70 Hardtails only. They are tons of options for the softail exhuasts but only one for the Hardtails. Now there will be 3 choices! And nobody had a carbon fiber till now.

· Registered
386 Posts
I like it a lot. Will you be selling the cans separate and what are they like for noise reduction. The can on my Cafe racer is LOUD to say the least.

· Super Moderator
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like it a lot. Will you be selling the cans separate and what are they like for noise reduction. The can on my Cafe racer is LOUD to say the least.
Hey Brodie! There will be a optional Alum. Baffle to use on the pipes. Slides in to cut down noise for the rider that needs that in their area.

· Registered
386 Posts
Sounds good Razzo. I will definitely like to purchase one once you have them made. Keep us updated!

· Registered
386 Posts
Any updates Razzo?

· Registered
386 Posts
How is the development going Razzo?

· Super Moderator
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Everything is complete. Been waiting on the manufacturer/chromer now since May! To late to start with a new company. Have to see it thru. Hopefully soon.

· Super Moderator
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pipes arrived Yea! All the boxes severely damaged. Just great. This has become a nightmare project. Claims to file and pictures to take. I'll keep this updated.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.