PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering where to get colored spokes? im looking for a pink set for a 10in & 12in wheel but ive searched all over the net and came up with nothing. i know ive seen one of the bikes on this site running them in pink so any help from you guys would be great.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
to get clored spokes you need to buy regular spokes then have them powdercoated. I belive theres a vendor on here that does it a dollar a spoke

·
Registered
369 Posts
Dad I think people are just hitting them with enamel paint. It takes a lot of patients to tape of everything but once you're done it won't look have bad. I painted my daughters PW80 spokes just because I had too...broke and running out of time on a Christmas build. I can see a problem though. Finding pink in enamel.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats what i was thinking id have to come down to doing either pc or painting them myself. well it will be worth it in the end.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
firepower354 said:
In case some forum members, and some just plain members, missed it earlier:

Give Chris a call at 262-374-0706, or PM him here. He's PM Newbie "cmsulta". Now "Advertiser";)

He'll be handling all the powder coat questions and quotations, and does the FPM powder coating work, as an employee of mine...

http://planetminis.com/31507-cmsulta/

Until somebody figures out how to drop-ship custom PC work, FPM is aboot it:rolleyes:

cmsulta said:
Hey guys! Chris here. If you have any quotes or ? you can pm at cmsulta or call 262-374-0706 ask for Chris. Thanks a lot. Let's coat somthin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These guys can hook you up. Check this thread:

http://planetminis.com/f113/powder-coating-special-month-144511.html

·
Registered
336 Posts
kyle kennedy can get it done he did the bosch's bikes and others for mini moto pm if you want his number he can lace them up to .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts