PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up just wanted to throw it out there, and see if there is anyone in Colorado riding? Good friend Maktastic moved to AZ so I'm just looking to mix it up with some people.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Oh! You guys have a mini roadracing club there? Must be new. We have a club here in Ohio, and a sister club in New Jersey. Send a link to your clubs' site. I like to look at other clubs rules and such to see if there's anything we're missing here. --L*64

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im going to ride sunday. Its supposed to be 75 degrees and clear skys! Im open to go anywhere but was thinking imi or thunder. Please text me if you wanna meet up and rip!!!!!

@kevin hey bro that sounds sweet how can i get in touch ill rip my dirt bike on the street!!!!

P.S. Here's my number feel free to text me any min riders in colorado or anyone that's down to ride this Sunday.

720 940 9765

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Im going to ride sunday. Its supposed to be 75 degrees and clear skys! Im open to go anywhere but was thinking imi or thunder. Please text me if you wanna meet up and rip!!!!!

@kevin hey bro that sounds sweet how can i get in touch ill rip my dirt bike on the street!!!!

P.S. Here's my number feel free to text me any min riders in colorado or anyone that's down to ride this Sunday.

720 940 9765
I would ride with you but you just need to come down next weekend haha

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Colorado pit bike riders

Don't know if this is the place to start a thread but post your vids of your state repping. Just a handful of us in Colorado doing our thing.

Riders

cory/maktastic_13
josh/sticky_100
daniel/masters824
vinnie/?
Chambo/dirt life
dude who is always sleeping/ Cuzo Caleb

enjoy first YouTube vid

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Don't know if this is the place to start a thread but post your vids of your state repping. Just a handful of us in Colorado doing our thing.

Riders

cory/maktastic_13
josh/sticky_100
daniel/masters824
vinnie/?
Chambo/dirt life
dude who is always sleeping/ Cuzo Caleb

YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/IEV4d5ync0E

enjoy first YouTube vid
I've found a crap ton of more film on my old phone so hopefully we can make another one

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I sent josh about 10 videos but hopefully can make another vid

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.