PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on I know there are some out there, where you all at, lets put together a fifty day at the track or something, come on, don't be shy, post in here if you are in colorado riding fiftys!!!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Bricklayer said:
I down like clown!

Yeah the Bricklayer's in the House!

So so far theres

Bucknutty69 (ME)

Lahayeracing444

Doc Holliday

Chicikinwang

motamafia

Bricklayer

trickedoutxr50

Thumper

We need more people from Colorado to sign up. But 6 is a good number.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
i live in colorado

sup i am down with having some fiddy races here in colorado springs they have a pretty narly fiddy track(wild rat) and so does (aztec) but iu think berthoud would be awsome to race if they worked on it a little bit but i am down with the fiddy race anytime i am in 8) [/list]

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
yes i race here in colorado. My name is Dustin Morris and i ride a Kawasaki 250f #700. I race open novice and 125 novice, i am usually around the top 7 so look for me out there. I am also from loveland adn i was wondering how do u get a pic of your fiddy into your profile i cant seem to do it thnx. 8O

·
Registered
300 Posts
New news on the 50 front. A local motorcycle shop just got a huge Sano order in. They have a Swingarm, Chromoly Frame, and a set of the new Gen3 Bombshells, a front disc brake conversion. Plus a whole bunch of +1 fork legs, delrin fork bushings, skidplates, billet gas caps, and engine dress up kits. If you guys need anything go check it out.

I don't want to do a shameless advertisement plug so if your interested pm me and i'll tell you who.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
god i how do u get a picture of your fiddy into the message area for everyone to see. if someone could pm me or e-mial me at [email protected] to tell me it would be a big help thnx.

BUT ANYWAYS I SERIOUSLY THINK WE SHOULD HAVE SOME FIDDY RACES HERE IN COLORADO LIKE ON SATURDAY NIGHT BEFORE A RACE OR SOMETHING. iT IS BORING BEING OUT THERE PIT RIDING WITH ALL THE LITTLE KIDS AND GETTING YELLED AT BY THE PARENTS TO GET OFF THE DAMN TRACK SO I AM DOWN WE SHOULD START SOON[/img][/b]

·
Registered
300 Posts
trickedoutxr50 said:
god i how do u get a picture of your fiddy into the message area for everyone to see. if someone could pm me or e-mial me at [email protected] to tell me it would be a big help thnx.

BUT ANYWAYS I SERIOUSLY THINK WE SHOULD HAVE SOME FIDDY RACES HERE IN COLORADO LIKE ON SATURDAY NIGHT BEFORE A RACE OR SOMETHING. iT IS BORING BEING OUT THERE PIT RIDING WITH ALL THE LITTLE KIDS AND GETTING YELLED AT BY THE PARENTS TO GET OFF THE DAMN TRACK SO I AM DOWN WE SHOULD START SOON[/img][/b]

As far as the picture send me a picture of your bike and i will add it to your post.

As far as the races go. We have been trying to get a track built near Denver but are having trouble aquiring the land. We would like a local track to build one so the insurance is covered. If we build our own we have to start a new insurance policy which can be very costly. I am going to be talking to Milan (Harris718) to see if we can run under sanction of the PMX racing association so we can carry out a national points system.

This should work out with in the next month or so. So keep your fingers crossed and I will keep you all up to date.

As for the Sano order it's all been sold! But they can still order it in. Also if your looking for a good deal on BBR parts hit up Excel Honda on Santa Fe in Littleton.

P.S. Thumper are you on the FMTXshread forums? If so wut up man?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
yeah i am praying that the deal goes threw and in a couple of months i wil get my license and can drive there in like 20 minutes it would be so kool how much would it be to get in or would u be able to get a member ship card or anything like that.

By the way here is a pic of my fiddy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey trickedoutxr50 man do you remeber like 2 weeks ago out a berthoud on a wednesday i believe it was you were out there and let me ride you 50 because i wanted to try out the sp5s on it...i was on the bud light 50 and we had the big trailer out there... when i saw the pic of your bik i was like i remember riding one like that...its a small world

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.