PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had my TB 88cc stock head kit on for a while now and its time to upgrade the clutch. I am just a backyard basher and am looking at the kits with springs and plates. I have seen some that are regular and some that are kevlar. Which should I look to. In the future I may upgrade to the race head so I want something that can handle the power and be reliable for a while. Which kits should I look at??

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
get the kit from Xtremeracingron on ebay. comes with springs and kevlar plates, they have a guarantee that they wont burn up or something. check out his ad on ebay and you'll see what I'm talking about

·
Registered
140 Posts
I got the auto clutch setup from classic honda mint trail site. it is just a beefed up stiffer clutch. I ride about the dame as you and it has been really reliable. if I were to change, i may go up to the manual clutch setup.. especially if I was going to ho the motor up anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.