PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I go again, another part for the 50. I had to give it a shot and see if it will be good. I'm going through DPM to get it. I also ordered sprocket and chain from them. I'll keep you posted when it comes, it won't be mailed out until next week. That is if they have the swing arm in stock at classic. Wish me luck.

P.S. I've wanted one for a long time, but this is the first one that is reasonable for the price, not as nice as the others out there but if it functions well then I'll be happy.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I love those great Honda tech. chain adjusters :roll:

but for $165...good deal :!:

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Why is it that i had a post about this same thing on the 13th and nobody said anything about it? :evil: No biggie just kind of frustrating. Anyways I still think i might buy this one unless i find a really good deal on an XR70 swingarm, or a lahaye setup falls out of the sky into my hands.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It came today!!!

Got my stuff today, swingarm, chain, 15 tooth sprocket. I put it all on and it was smooth, no big deal. It rained most of the day so I only got to ride in some super slop and up a hill. I like it so far, but I'm going to change some stuff around and see if I can make things a little better. The swingarm was a little wider then stock where the bolt goes through to mount it it to the frame so I'm going to put in a washer to take out any play, and also I'm going to take out another link to shorten up my wheel base. I will up date you guy's tomarrow when it's totally done with no slop. Also DPM set me up, everything was shipped as stated, and it came when they said it would. Also gave me 10% off for being a member of Planetminis. :wink: All in all, so far so good!!! $200 done!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
SkinDonor said:
Yah who sais all of Classic Hondas stuff is to pricey I think thats a great price for a exstended swingarm and it looks good to boot .

function before beauty 8) 8) 8)

yeah that means they are into it for 1.65 so they can put their 1000% mark up on it... :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1000% mark up

Yeh, your probably right, but theres no place you can get 2.5" to bolt up for less than that. Someones got to pay for them stolen bikes, they probably have great insurance I'm sure though. So all of us will pay later. :idea:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.