·
Super Moderator
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[h=2]Classic style minitrail of the month May & June 2016[/h]
Classic style minitrail of the month for May & June 2016

First ten bikes that are posted are in.

Bike's eligible for contest-

all Honda Mini Trails, QA50, Z50, Z50R, ZB50, CT70, Monkey, Dax, Chaly and all reproduction styles of the original Honda Trail Bikes. The intention of this rule is to limit the class to Trail Bike style mini's. Monthly winners will be decided by Planet Mini's Member poll.

Rules-

Any Rim Diameter up to 12".

Horizontal Honda style engines only. Any size CC as long as it still resembles the Horizontal Honda style engines.

Post them up !!!!! Like the other bike polls, try not to quote someones post that has a bunch of pictures in it.....I may also weed out a few posts to keep all the entries on the first page, so don't be offended if a few random posts get deleted till all the entries and pictures are in.
tmas

·
Registered
444 Posts
Since I rarely get votes anyways and nobody ever post. Here she is again. I haven't had the time to ride. Last time I tried to start it no luck and I cleaned the carb. The stator might be dirty.

125cc.
4in extended swing arm.
And ya i changed it up for my personal Approval. Let the contest continue.

20151122_145604.jpg

·
3,309 Posts
The Black Dax

Dropped 4", 146 kitted engine , custom bars & seat, 3.5x10" wheels, Marchal Headlight and other bits. Nice rider for this years mini meets.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I'll play.

1971 CT70 with original paint
Rebuilt Daytona T-Rex DOHC 150
Homemade exhaust header
GPS speedometer
"Dreidel" wheels
modified hubs
homemade brake adapters
1932 Ford Model A (replica) tail light

·
3,309 Posts
COME ON VINTAGE GUYS!!!! Aren't you tired of seeing me enter my junk to take up space? Classic Mini's Unite!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Actually Razzo, always enjoy seeing your whips. But this bike is the one to hate. I call it the H8er because it's just got all the parts people love to hate on on it. The swingarm is too long, micro car flat tires, BBR kid bars, rectangle headlight, need I say more? Made from parts on hand, that's why it looks like it does. I tried to do it without buying any new parts or any serious painting, I got deep into the parts bins for stuff like the lights. Don't try to say you like it, people will hate on you. Hell, I probably would hate on you myself!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Here's one to add to the mix. I've had this bike since 2000 and rebuilt it about 3 years ago. Setup for touring.
1970 Honda CT70
Honda Nice 127+4v engine
Koso speedo/tach combo
Home-made exhaust with Yoshimura Can
Home-Made handlebars
Agras Triples with 30mm forks
10" NSF replica wheels
G'craft Swinger

All pictures were taken during a 200 mile day trip around the Smokey Mountains and on the Tail of the Dragon.

Attachments

·
3,309 Posts
Actually Razzo, always enjoy seeing your whips. But this bike is the one to hate. I call it the H8er because it's just got all the parts people love to hate on on it. The swingarm is too long, micro car flat tires, BBR kid bars, rectangle headlight, need I say more? Made from parts on hand, that's why it looks like it does. I tried to do it without buying any new parts or any serious painting, I got deep into the parts bins for stuff like the lights. Don't try to say you like it, people will hate on you. Hell, I probably would hate on you myself!
LOL! Even the ugly ones need love! Except this one. :p Just kidding. It must just fall off the edge of those tires in a turn! Got to love a parts bin bike. My Bubba Z50 is a favorite of mine. So ugly it's cool. Heard you met my buddy Korey at MotoGp? He's a great guy.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mine is basically what everyone that trail rides wants. The comfortable sit down ridding position of the CT70 with all the modern features of today...lifan 125, led lights, big gun exhaust, real handlebars, etc. powder coated candy blue (chrome is done first under the candy to give it that candy "lollipop" shine.

Due to interest, I'm building 4 more of these, identical to this one with the exception they will have the hyd front forks w/ hyd disc brakes.

If anyone's interested let me know. --John

Attachments

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
LOL! Even the ugly ones need love! Except this one. :p Just kidding. It must just fall off the edge of those tires in a turn! Got to love a parts bin bike. My Bubba Z50 is a favorite of mine. So ugly it's cool. Heard you met my buddy Korey at MotoGp? He's a great guy.
Bubba is a great example of ugly cool! Korey is a great builder and good guy to hang with! Got to see his award winner bike up close, and it is badass. Wouldn't it be nice if we could fill this contest before the middle of the month?!! Let's go vintage guys!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'll join in with all the colors for 69, finally finished.
Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Let the voting begin... That's the quickest it's been in a long time. :) :arms:
tmas

1 - 15 of 15 Posts