1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Classic style minitrail of the month for January & February 2016

First ten bikes that are posted are in.

Bike's eligible for contest-

all Honda Mini Trails, QA50, Z50, Z50R, ZB50, CT70, Monkey, Dax, Chaly and all reproduction styles of the original Honda Trail Bikes. The intention of this rule is to limit the class to Trail Bike style mini's. Monthly winners will be decided by Planet Mini's Member poll.

Rules-

Any Rim Diameter up to 12".

Horizontal Honda style engines only. Any size CC as long as it still resembles the Horizontal Honda style engines.

Post them up !!!!! Like the other bike polls, try not to quote someones post that has a bunch of pictures in it.....I may also weed out a few posts to keep all the entries on the first page, so don't be offended if a few random posts get deleted till all the entries and pictures are in.
tmas

·
Super Moderator
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Happy New Year..:fest30:......... Get your bike in only ten spots.
tmas

·
Registered
45 Posts
OK , Here is one, 78 frame , 10 over swing arm, kitaco 88 with a powroll 106 stroker kit, four speed conversion with a manual clutch, tb wheels , heidenau rear 4/8 tire, 3.50 by 8 front...mostly spare parts off the shelf, and borrowed some from a build back on page 38 or so of the see my z 50 forum..thanks for looking...

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
1999 z50r

First time posting.
This is my 1999 Z50R it's never been started or had gas in it. This is the first time it's been out doors in 17years.
My Dad bought it for me when he found out he was going to be a dad, so it was at our house before I was. My dad and uncle bought two at the same time, one for my cousin and one for me. He out grew his when I was just old enough to start riding, so I took his over and mine stayed in the house. I hope you enjoy my Mini.

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
My 1976 CT70

12 inch rims front and rear, extended swing arm, inverted forks Monkey hubs with and powder coated rims.
All the shiny bling that went onto it

Burnout vid

Indoor kart track racing it

Outdoor kart track racing it

Reactions: bigredx7

·
Registered
99 Posts
Lets get some bikes in here!!!!!! Everyone should want to share their bikes, not have to be asked! Here is my second entry. My 1974 CT70.

warehouse2.jpg warehouse3.jpg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts