·
Super Moderator
10,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[h=2]Classic style Minitrail of the Month for July & August 2017[/h]
Classic style Minitrail of the Month for July & August 2017

First ten bikes that are posted are in.

Bike's eligible for contest-

all Honda Mini Trails, QA50, Z50, Z50R, ZB50, CT70, Monkey, Dax, Chaly and all reproduction styles of the original Honda Trail Bikes. The intention of this rule is to limit the class to Trail Bike style mini's. Monthly winners will be decided by Planet Mini's Member poll.

Rules-

Any Rim Diameter up to 12".

Horizontal Honda style engines only. Any size CC as long as it still resembles the Horizontal Honda style engines.

Post them up !!!!! Like the other bike polls, try not to quote someones post that has a bunch of pictures in it.....I may also weed out a few posts to keep all the entries on the first page, so don't be offended if a few random posts get deleted till all the entries and pictures are in.

tmas

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
This is the Bat Bike, built for the leader of the World Famous Wheelie-ing Elvi. !08cc's, 30mm extended swinger, 1972 Z50 frame and fork with Takegawa shock damper and forged aluminum kickstand, solid alloy wheels, custom paint, seat,electronics,handlebars, and rear rack. The pipe is a Chinese model shortened 5". Heidenau 4.0x8" tires. Built in 2016. Secret Bat compartment under the right side cover...Crap! now everyone knows! Sorry about the upside-down pics, but that is the best I can do.

Attachments

·
3,309 Posts
Here goes. 1975 Custom Z50 - Custom paint - spl. mix of HOK - Painted on emblems not decals - Rare Honda lower engine guard - 88 Race Head 4-spd engine - Vintage Daytona Upswept Scrambler Ti. pipe - NOS seat seat - custom kill switch in the top clamp (red button) - G-Craft Hollywood swing'n - Finland only model Tailight lens - custom made gas cap - NOS fenders - lots of other bits and pieces. Hope you like it! Had it at a few meets so far. Nice rider.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello everyone, this is my 1971 Z50. CT70H engine with TB 88cc kit, CDI ignition, custom wiring harness with a hidden battery under the seat, some Pardue Bros. electrical goodies, and a MiniGunz pipe. It's street legal and I ride it around town all the time.
IMG_3757.JPG IMG_3758.JPG IMG_3759.JPG IMG_3760.JPG IMG_3761.JPG

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.