·
Super Moderator
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[h=2][/h]
Classic style minitrail of the month for January & February 2017

First ten bikes that are posted are in.

Bike's eligible for contest-

all Honda Mini Trails, QA50, Z50, Z50R, ZB50, CT70, Monkey, Dax, Chaly and all reproduction styles of the original Honda Trail Bikes. The intention of this rule is to limit the class to Trail Bike style mini's. Monthly winners will be decided by Planet Mini's Member poll.

Rules-

Any Rim Diameter up to 12".

Horizontal Honda style engines only. Any size CC as long as it still resembles the Horizontal Honda style engines.

Post them up !!!!! Like the other bike polls, try not to quote someones post that has a bunch of pictures in it.....I may also weed out a few posts to keep all the entries on the first page, so don't be offended if a few random posts get deleted till all the entries and pictures are in.

tmas

·
Registered
51 Posts
image-4060590578.jpg My 1992 z50r -fresh top end -50stunt extended legs and springs -50 stunt handbrake -procircuit -tb rear shocks 280mm -50stunt foot hoop -50stunt pegs and footpeg mount/kickstand -50stunt throttle -50stunt top clamp -Shinkos with black TB rims *All parts were acquired from Tbolt and 50stunt :)

image-1076667804.jpg image-3989034400.jpg

image-3587877560.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
Listen guys; here is my "Sweet-Assed 99 Cheese Nipper". Vote for me, or you will be BANNED from this site for ever.... FOR EVER... FOR EVERRRRRR MUH-HAHAHAHAHA!!!! :furious:

PS; Always remember, you don't make friends with salad...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SEVEN...more bikes to go....:arms: Going to start the contest so so get your bike in NOW!
tmas

·
3,309 Posts
This is sad. All the classic Z50 guys left here. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts