PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yeah if you look closely at the ad you'll see it's not a wet T-shirt contest it's a white T-shirt contest. Not sure what the difference could be, but I'd be willing to take a chance on going anyway.
The title says wet T-shirt contest and so does the descreption of the events. But yes to the side it shows white T-shirt?
So someone needs to check this out and see which one it is going to be..I betting on a wet t shirt contest and cold beer. Look, is this a few lining up at the gate now? ..lol
Bikini Vehicle Swimwear Summer Fun

· Super Moderator
4,502 Posts
The title says wet T-shirt contest and so does the descreption of the events. But yes to the side it shows white T-shirt?
So someone needs to check this out and see which one it is going to be..I betting on a wet t shirt contest and cold beer. I Look there is a few now lining up at the gate..lol
View attachment 161717
Sorry, I couldn't help but notice the seats have plastic wrap on them...I mean the motorcycle seats. This must be because of of the thong butt sweat issue. Best to keep those tails up in the air.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.