PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Staggs Racing said:
sorry clev but no.

What's that mean Jeremiah....is there not one on the market that fits....Are you just hammering me.....Do you think I'm asking for free stuff....I would just prefer a little more leg room.....Twitchy's bike has a straighter peg mount.....

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
crwclev said:
What's that mean Jeremiah....is there not one on the market that fits....Are you just hammering me.....Do you think I'm asking for free stuff....I would just prefer a little more leg room.....Twitchy's bike has a straighter peg mount.....

no i didnt mean any of that. sorry let me phrase it alittle better. What I ment was, sorry I dont know of one because of the cradle. how tall are you the x4 has alot of room?

·
Registered
675 Posts
i told my friend to get these, yah the welds look a bit sketchy but... they're solid!! the only thing that could be raised up or taken off, is the kickstand mount. Today we managed to break the cases, but the pegmount has nothing but a small scratch. AWSOME MOUNT FOR THE PRICE! thanks j

·
Registered
738 Posts
Staggs Racing said:
no i didnt mean any of that. sorry let me phrase it alittle better. What I ment was, sorry I dont know of one because of the cradle. how tall are you the x4 has alot of room?

It has quite a bit of room.....but a little more would be absolutely perfect....6'0-6'1".....Did you guys change the pegmount from the original

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.