PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my CHP Ultima Jr pipe. Its a great pipe for 88cc and smaller engines. I upgraded to a bigger engine so I dont need it any more. It was a great pipe when I was using it.. Asking $100 plus shipping.

Cantact me by PM, or txt me at 541-671-0952. I'm paypal ready

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will throw in an old 70 motor if the buyer pays the shipping for it. I know the crank and tranny and clutch are good in it. I think it ran a year or two ago. So im betting the top end is good. Its just taking up space right now, i need it gone, even for free. Lol

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CHP Ultima pipe and 70 engine (Honda) $100

Here is my CHP Ultima Jr pipe. Its a great pipe for 88cc and smaller engines. I upgraded to a bigger engine so I dont need it any more. It was a great pipe when I was using it.. Asking $100 plus shipping. This pipe includes a free 70 engine that ran about a year ago. I need the engine gone. It sits around and takes up space that i dont have. So i am giving it away with the pipe as long as the buyer pays all shipping.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ultima pipe $50 mmmiiiiinnnntt!!!!!!

Here is my CHP Ultima Jr pipe. Its a great pipe for 88cc and smaller engines. I need this pipe sold to buy something else. It is one hell of a pipe. And I think its a STEAL for $50 plus ship. Someone needs to snatch this thing upp.

Thanks for looking

1 - 18 of 18 Posts