PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
iride50s said:
ya im runnin hd springs man i want to make a bike just like your stocker atleast thats what im tryin for

Awwww geeee wizzzzz .... Now your make'n me ... :oops:

Do ya got a color scheme or any other specific parts picked out for your build yet ?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
naw im just tryin to get stuff in my budget. yours is pretty cool its kinda in between a mod bike and a stocker bike. since i dont have money for a full mod i want one like yours to mess around on

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
you will need a 70 brake rod...a shim (washer) for the right inner side pivot bolt, and if you do not use a 70 hub/brake panel...you have to weld a tab a little farther back than the original 70 tab so that your 50 brake panel will lock into it...I just put an allen bolt thru the swinger and ground the head of it down on two side until it fit the 50 brake panel

http://www.planetminis.com/attachments/8/45682d1231122470-crf-70-dscn5373.jpg

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I did the bolt thing like doops did .

Just make sure you put the brake panel stay bolt in a spot so you can move the wheel as far forward and backward in the axle hole of the swingarm . :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.