PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
If you want top end, the Two Bros pipe is a good pipe but what kind of motor do you have? Also you might want to do a search there a TON of threads on this!

·
Registered
87 Posts
We actually have them in stock and ready to ship. Anyways, the exhaust is designed more for a bike with a big bore kit but it works great on my stocker too. It uses a multi stepped stainless header and an aluminum muffler with removable spark arrestor (I never run mine anyways). It's listed for $229.95 but you can probably call anywhere and get it for cheaper than that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a CHM pipe and have been running it before my tb88 kit and I love everything about it, color, shape, size, very good quality, sounds nice and deep, and gives you a bump of power right where you need it when launching out of corners. It does however cut your top speed about 3-4mph id say, I highly recommend it to anyone, way better then my friends procircuit or fhm pipe.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.