PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
i run the pipe, i have had the bbr pipe as well and i felt chm was a lot better. it has a lot of low to mid pull, im a big guy so i feel it works well with my setup. its nice and tucked in so you don't burn ya leg like some pipes and it sounds good IMO, sounds even bettter with a BBK.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I must admit I do like the sound of it - it seems more high pitched than most that you hear.

Do you know where it comes from, I've searched on the net for it but can't find it anywhere.

I'm pleased that you think it performs well - that's saved me some money!!

SF

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info guys.

I'm about to go up to 106cc Superhead. If CHM say that the exhaust is ideal for up to 88cc then what will happen when attached to 106cc?? Maybe not make the most of the power??

Thaks again,

SF

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Scarface said:
Thanks for the info guys.

I'm about to go up to 106cc Superhead. If CHM say that the exhaust is ideal for up to 88cc then what will happen when attached to 106cc?? Maybe not make the most of the power??

Thaks again,

SF

I just went through this same process with an 88 to 108 conversion. Run the pipe you have, unless you have a hole burning in your pocket.

What size carb are you going to run with the 106? PE24? VM26?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
z88R said:
[quote name='Scarface']Thanks for the info guys.

Thaks again,

SF

I just went through this same process with an 88 to 108 conversion. Run the pipe you have, unless you have a hole burning in your pocket.

What size carb are you going to run with the 106? PE24? VM26?[/quote]

I've put it all together with 17mm carb that I had on the bike previously (just to run it in), I'll then put on a VM26 that I've got on my Monkey Bike to try it out with that. I've heard that the PE24s are a bit more difficult to set up than the Mikunis. If the VM26 works fine then I'll get another for the XR.

Thanks for all your help guys.

SF

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.