PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok lets see what everyone has built or is building in rollers or complete bikes .

here's one i built in like 05 started with a honda 106 racehead motor went to a gpx motor to sell it.

sik fast with the honda motor , ok with the gpx motor (mostly stock).

old photos here folks.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TheCRKid said:
dave

were is all this china love comming from ??
diggin out old photos from 3/4 years ago.

post them before i delete them.

i got about three or so klx110 builds and a gang of crf50 build photos as well.

i'm over minis so post m ' and delete m'.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JJW Designs said:
no this was pieced together with a frame i bought from some one who is no longer a pm vendor along with the forks.

was built as a 10/12 bike and i raced it in the 10 wheel classes.

gpx motor i had from a thrashed bananna swingarm pitster (i have those photos too) , wheels i bought from pitster .everything else was left overs from other bikes we built during the low tech period.

was a nice bike sold it for 1,800 as it shows in the second pic, still being ridden to this day.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ole said:
Hi I´m new at plantetminis :cool: I´m from Germany and thats my Bike...

how doe's it handle with such a steep swing arm angle?.

i had to experment with moving the upper shock bracket cos' my frame was set up to be an a style swing arm bike.

·
Registered
775 Posts
heres my medina roller with OGM(lifan 140) 152 kit,ported,cam,etc.

View attachment 44859

and heres my Staggs/Xtreme 107 build

i recently got a great deal on an SDG 50cc auto clutch engine(thanks to faatcat for the lead on that) that will go in the Xtreme for my soon to be 8 year old son to ride.

on a side note the flywheel on the 50 engine looks alot lighter than the lifan 140 i might have to investigate and see if they can be swapped.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.