PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my oldest(20) son gave my youngest(7) his 2004crf50 that he rode when he was young. My 7yr old bought a 88bbr kit and we where going to fix up the 50 so he would have a “mini” and not have to ride his Cobra all the time. My son was given this frame ( though it was a bbr) and we where thinking of putting the motor in it. I’m not sure what the frame is but it’s missing the rear shock and front brake calipers. It came with New 12 in front and back wheels for disc brakes.
Has anyone ever put a Honda on a China bike? I’d like to figure out what shock will go on here and what brakes will fit the front forks. I’ll post the pics I have I can get closer pics later . Any helpful information is appreciate. 893BBFE5-BB6C-43D3-A594-885AEAF9383F.jpeg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have the engine pulled out of the old bike . I need to find a few bolts for the peg mount area. Before I go on with the build I need to figure out a shock and front brakes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok the other thing is There’s two brand new 12 inch wheels that came with the frame the wheels already have disks.how would I figure out if the forks that I have are capable of running the 12 inch wheel?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts