PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found this video like 5-6months ago, and couldnt find it for a while and just came across it again. just thought i would share, the riders in it are good i think and their bikes are modded to teh hilt, I am pretty sure there is a guy called pimpindahoes on here well he seesm to eb in this video. anyways enjoy!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
That is a damn good video and yeah thats Pimpin. I dont think he rocks the baja kit anymore, must be a fairly old video. Unless I'm wrong thats a stroked 143 he is on.

·
Registered
8,627 Posts
Thanks!

I can't see the video on my phone but if it has a headlight it's my street legal 110. 195cc stroker motor. I had it at 84mph on the street before. Still had 2000 rpm left to go. Just had it geared too tall to pull it.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Pimpindahoes said:
if it has a headlight it's my street legal 110. 195cc stroker motor.

Ahh, when you were selling the light kit for a 110 I thought you must have pulled it off the bike in the video, so the street legal is just another badass bike you have. The 143 with stroker must be the one in the midsize of the month

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Nice vid....makes me wanna ride! 2 more months.....:-?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok cool so that is you pimpin! i really like that video, and yea that old fort pit bike video is actually on my favorites for a while now on youtube. Pimpin when you get time and watch the video whats done to that white kawi with the red graphics and stuff on it?:D

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
YZ250F4ever said:
Pimpin when you get time and watch the video whats done to that white kawi with the red graphics and stuff on it?:D

Matt was that also you on the white bike he is talking about?

Whats done to that one?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
YUP, 598 thats the bike i was talking about! what a sweet ride that one is, so damn fast! if you dont mind me asking whats done suspention wise on that bike? and do you still have it?

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
dylancordell said:
me and cma both have tracks! mines about 5foot wide through the woods and cma's is about 10-15ft? his is awesome to ride at! well for a stocker anyway..
I imagine anything is fun when you haven't ridden in as long as I have, first mod 110 for me and I have ridden four stroke trail/enduro bikes and big bikes here and there but never on a real track.

So where do you ride your mod?

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
The land me and my brother have behind the house was clear cut 5 years ago and is covered up pretty good with fifteen foot volunteer pines. It's tore up, big, foot breaking stumps and logs everywhere, one of these days we need to rent a dozier then a bobcat and fix it up right. I ride a dozier and tractors all the time at work but the boss doesn't loan stuff out without thinking you owe him dearly for the next 20 years and he hates dirtbikers haha. Brother sold the 250 and now races mountain bikes so he would be down to help cause he could train on the track, just need to save the funds for some clearing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts