PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to post up some pics of this frame I found on the motard50s site ... chromo or Ti .... with removable aluminum subframe

Ti

Chromo

·
Registered
0 Posts
What shock is that? Axis?

It looks nice but I'm not sure I'm down with the 3 tube backbone.

What's the point? after you add the welds to fuse them together, it pretty much negates any weight savings over a single tube or CNC'd design.

my .002 (after taxes)

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
TECH 5 XR/CRF RACING CHASSIS

Each chassis features the unique tri-tube design with billet aluminum motor mounts for unbeatable strength. The chassis are built from certified 4130 chromoly steel stretched 1” longer than stock in front of the gas tank and feature a state of the art billet aluminum removable sub frame. It also features stainless steel bearing cups to prevent corrosion and a removable stainless steel rear brake pedal pin to accommodate different brake setups and ease replacement if damaged. The Chassis is only 1.8 lbs heavier than stock but well over 4 times stronger and is proven to be at the top of the line in CRF aftermarket chassis. The chassis will accommodate all OEM compatible components. Tech 5 Phantom chassis with billet swing arm and Titanium Chassis coming soon! (as shown on front page of motard50s.com)

$750.00

G

·
If lonestar does make them then I think that is cool. They make quad chassis components. As a matter of fact, my quad has their entire chassis setup. Great quality. Axis is mainly a quad market shock as well. I again have Axis shocks on my quad. Have them in mx and flat track setup. Both setups work well. The design of the frame looks sweet. The main downfall I can think of is turn around time. Lonestar AND Axis both have terrible service and are extremely slow at getting you your product. Time after time of calling them and you will eventually get what you paid for. That is just my experience.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.