PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a 2007 DNM Hornet. It has adjustable rebound, compression, and air pressure release like a big fork. The lowers are 38mm and uppers are 46mm and weighs 15lbs. Many thanks to Shane at Velocity Suspension for all his help. I haven't ridden it yet, but look forward to it!! Let me know what you think.

-tmoney12

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am not sure about availability in the USA, but it looks to be very nice quality. Much much better then the staggs on my x2r!! I was told travel was 170mm, but measuring it is 150mm.

G

·
I rode the DNMs in china a few weeks ago. They were brand new and were very firm. I didn't have a chance to adjust the clickers but they felt pretty good.

Did Shane do a revalve on them or are they stock?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I looked at the DNM specifications and it lists 2 travel numbers 200mm and 150mm but only one part number. I wonder if the same fork can be adjusted internally to have both? I sent an email to DNM asking this very question. I will let everyone know what the answer is.

-tmoney12

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
The fork rocks ...I got the 2006er model and it is easily up to Zocchi standard...nevertheless the new Model is even more desireble:D ....only downside: Here in europe its hard to get rebuildkits:-(

..and 850 is rich...I paid 500 euros for them

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.