PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off this is not a bashing thread- just straight specs from Garn#627 and Juicebox's LXR Twelve. If you want to bash post elsewhere.

Garn and I did this to clear up some peoples comments. We all raced saturday night and these bikes haven't been touched since they left the track.

BBR MM12P with V3 Frame Upgrade

Weight: 140 lbs

Wheelbase: 47.25 inches- measured where the chain was at

Peg to Seat HT (SDG SEAT): 16inches

Ground to Seat HT: 28.5 inches

Rear Axle to Peg: 17.5 inches

Peg to Front axle: 30.5 inches

Peg (mount flipped up) to Ground: 9.5 inches

2009 LXR Twelve

Weight: 147lbs

Wheelbase: 47.25 inches- measured where the chain was at

Peg to Seat HT (Stock Seat): 19 inches

Ground to Seat HT: 31 inches

Rear Axle to Peg: 20.5 inches

Peg to Front axle: 27.5 inches

Peg to Ground: 10.5 inches

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
koby686 said:
^^ i was thinking the same thing
it willhandle good on a outdoor type track ,,, slide the forks up in the tiples and move the shock to the back hole and it will take some of that rake out,,

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is the only other pic I snapped- this is the bikes with no swag

He went from the 1100lbs bbr spring to a 900 lbs spring. He put a DNM from a Pitster x2 on his bike to try out cause they were the same size

We are heading out wed or thursday to test out how the softer spring is. I am putting some new pull rods on the LXR that matified designed- gonna test a little lower suspension setting.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Don't think I have ever seen a dnm on a bbr perimeter, v3 three at that. Didn't know it was an option but I see "bbr supershock" written on it. I thought I read somewhere that he just got an elka... maybe I'm wrong.

·
Vendor
10,567 Posts
redirt78 said:
Don't think I have ever seen a dnm on a bbr perimeter, v3 three at that. Didn't know it was an option but I see "bbr supershock" written on it. I thought I read somewhere that he just got an elka... maybe I'm wrong.

Copy and Past info directly from BBR

Shock: BBR SuperShock.™ Designed by BBR Motorsports and manufactured exclusively for BBR by DNM Taiwan. Forged and CNC machined body. Adjustable compression damping (12 clicks) and rebound damping (20 clicks). 8 inches of rear wheel travel. 1100 lbs. spring standard. Optional springs: 975 lbs. and 1200 lbs.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was going to buy an elka but it's $600. After finding out my Bbr shock was bad I decided to try the x2 From Pitster, it was the same dimensions so well see!

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Garn- I'ma seat bounce the sh!+ outa that V3 this week.. Just so you know- and bring your YZ too, I'ma pin it on that 90 footer

·
Registered
124 Posts
magiksc said:
Garn- I'ma seat bounce the sh!+ outa that V3 this week.. Just so you know- and bring your YZ too, I'ma pin it on that 90 footer

You can't seat bounce a "tank" as some would say.... Lol

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Garn#627 said:
You can't seat bounce a "tank" as some would say.... Lol
i think the ra-tards are saying the lxr is a tank,, i didnt know 6-7 pounds heavier on something like a bike made it a tank,,, i might have to design some tank tracks so i can get through the heavily groomed tracks around here hahahahha,,,,,, clowns

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
magiksc said:
dont tell me we are goin to S H I T a$$ tooele???

hahaha look at me in the pic,,, sweet ghetto tattoos i have haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts