PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went out ridin cause there was a good amount of snow out, i go to do a donut and the chain pops off. Im used to it cause it used to happen alot but this is the first time it happened since i set the slack almost perfect where its not too tight but not too loose. I just adjusted it again, it looks good to me but im not sure if its too loose or too tight. I took a video to show you how it is.

One more question? I took off my rear wheel and when i assembled it again i couldnt find where the (im not sure what it is - picture included) goes and how should i know where the put the arrow thingy that shows you how much of the brakes are worn?

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j307/kawasakifan700/?action=view&current=ChainSlack.flv

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
ya to me that looks like too much chain slack. I measure it from the top of the chain and see how much it goes down then up when you pull it. I forgot what the manual says for 110's but from the video it looked too loose.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.