PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a billetware cradle mount frame and I see lots of people have chain rollers on those frames. Did they come with them stock? I bought my frame used and didnt get one. I have been looking and cant find a replacement one either does anyone know where they sell them at because i really like the look and can use it

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
SupWiz17 said:
I recently bought a billetware cradle mount frame and I see lots of people have chain rollers on those frames. Did they come with them stock? I bought my frame used and didnt get one. I have been looking and cant find a replacement one either does anyone know where they sell them at because i really like the look and can use it
chain rollers are getting hard to find for some odd reason , xr50.com and chp both have them in stock they are the only two i know who stock them.

your frame should have one my billetware frame came with one installed , yours will have the mounting hole already .

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DEMONDAVE said:
chain rollers are getting hard to find for some odd reason , xr50.com and chp both have them in stock they are the only two i know who stock them.

your frame should have one my billetware frame came with one installed , yours will have the mounting hole already .
I bought the frame used so who knows what happened to it and yes it has a mounting hole. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
596 Posts
I bought mine new and it didnt come with one. Im using a a yz450 roller with a crf50 exhaust bolt lol, it works.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found one on xr50.com for like 15 dollars but as I was looking at it I think its something I could piece together like everyone else is saying lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts