PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I'm thinking that for my next project I might make a carbon fiber intake like the BBR U-flow. I'd like to get a u-flow from BBR, but they are pretty expensive and I can make one out of carbon fiber for less. I think it would look sick, plus it would be a fun project. I'm just wondering what you guys think, and if you guys have any feedback for me.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
chasetheface123 said:
wear gloves when workiing with carbon fiber. if it gets into you blood stream it will punch a hole trhough your heart. other than that go for it!

haha if thats true I'm sure KJ knows. He's built some cool ass Carbon Fiber stuff that I seen on TT.:p

·
Registered
705 Posts
Yeah that would be sick! I have a U-Flow, but will have trouble matching it to my 32mm carb I'm putting un. It would be sweet if the U-Flow had a bigger opening.

Hows this for a wild idea, make a left side radiator shroud that is actually a big airbox.:D

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
KJ790 said:
Hey guys. I'm thinking that for my next project I might make a carbon fiber intake like the BBR U-flow. I'd like to get a u-flow from BBR, but they are pretty expensive and I can make one out of carbon fiber for less. I think it would look sick, plus it would be a fun project. I'm just wondering what you guys think, and if you guys have any feedback for me.

PM me. I can help you with the design.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.