PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
you can go as big as u want but it wont run that good.

Put a 17mm carb on their and it will help out a lot,or just get a UNI filter and put it on the stock carb, it will help

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Take out the choke for better airflow and put an eraser in the whole

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
yes,all you do to take out the chock is take the carb off, turn the choke on, take off ur filter,stick a screwdriver through where the filter goes on, unscrew the screw, pull out the plate, and pull out the lever that turns the choke on. You can put it in and out as many times as u want

G

·
im pretty sure i may be wrong but 13?

I was abuot to post but thought i should put it here

How much will a 17mm carb do on a stock motor, no exhaust, what about with an exhaust, is it worth the money?

·
Registered
278 Posts
i messed with the needle ,air screw , took the choke out,removed my baffle, put a uni on the carb and i want better throttle response. will a bigger jet help. if so what size??

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
its all in the wrist, its ALL in the wrist..

keep turning those screws, youll get it.

when you can turn the trottle (when the bike is idling in nurural, while the engines warm) to wide open fast without the motor stalling you know you got it right.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
damn, and we thought Bryce was the post whore on this site, j/k Bryce. I guess we know that ur a 3rd gear member when u get 2500 posts now

·
Registered
694 Posts
Bump an old old thread.

This sounds stupid, I took off the choke plate and can't get it back on, it seems like they use a certain screw that can't be reused? I was gonna get another screw but I didn't want it to end up in the combustion chamber, since I figured maybe it is a locking screw? I did this mod to 2 carbs and I can't get either back in, any help is appreciated. I need to put it back apparently for minimoto...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.