PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a evos 140 and i need a intake for it, i have a oko26mm carb. the in take i have now on the carb measures about 3/4 of an inch but the intake on the motor measures about 1 inch. the evos comes with an intake and they measure the same at the engine but the carb boot wont bolt up to it, it's much wider. can someone point me in the right direction. i looked at t-bolts site but i cant seem to find which one i need. thanks for any help!!

·
Registered
436 Posts
The standard Lifan 56-2 DC 26 mm intake manifold and rubber adaptor (which is sold with OKO carb kits in OZ) has 48 mm carb bolt hole spacings ...

The older rubber mount with the 48 mm spacing used to break after a short while ... Now there's a heavier duty rubber mount that has 50 mm bolt spacings and they fit a YX-08 marked manifold which has a 26 mm bore ...

The 56-2 DC type manifold looks like it'd flow better and is longer than the YX-08 ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.