PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the aftermarket carb cap i have has an adjustment on it and a metal shaft , it seem that the matal shaft hit the top of the frame and it is hard to freely adjust the tension of the throttle cable pull. is it normal for it to be this tight, awhile back when i put it on i took it apon myslef to try and bend the metal shaft down so that the cable can fit on top of the carb

also there is a green wire that looks like there should be a bolt holding it to the frame right near the carb, it looks like i might have lost the bolt cause it is loose, what is this wire to and should i get abolt to bolt it back to the frame ? thanks

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Ya John,

That is the ground for the Ignition if its loose the bike will back fire and pop. It May damage the coil and or the CDI unit if left loose..!

Later Dude OLDSCHOOL

Yes an 8mm bolt will work

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
O boy :oops:

mine has been completly disconnected for about a month, would it effect performance ? i havn't noticed any poping

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.