PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister lives in Beaumont, Texas and bought a rocketa scooter. After 17 miles of riding it stopped running. It's getting fuel and spark but won't fireon run. If anyone out there in forum land lives near beaumont or knows someone in texas who could work on this thing lemme know! She's had it 6 months and only her boyfriend has riddin' it.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I had a 1990 Suzuki Katana a while back. Over the winter mice had built a nest in the air box, so in the spring the bike wouldn't fire up. It took me a while to figure it out because the bike was getting fuel and spark, but aparently it was not getting any air. it might be a long shot, but check out the air box.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
ROBINSONDB22 said:
My sister lives in Beaumont, Texas and bought a rocketa scooter. After 17 miles of riding it stopped running. It's getting fuel and spark but won't fireon run. If anyone out there in forum land lives near beaumont or knows someone in texas who could work on this thing lemme know! She's had it 6 months and only her boyfriend has riddin' it.

2 smoke or 4 stroke ????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.