PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what imports can you get a green sticker for in california...

i've about given up on street legal but can we at least green sticker these?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Only kinda,

I THINK the 07 pitster 125's got a green, some of the older SSR bikes BMS, maybe a few more. If I'm not mistaken no china engines over 125CC has a green sticker yet. The cali scam eerrrr sticker program has left us in the dust more or less.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
They feds and lobbyist are wanting to force the rest of the states to have the same standards as California when it comes to the EPA.....Just another way to strangle hold our economy into submission.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Hmm. That sux. Guess there are too many people in Cali. LOL.

Why do you need a green sticker? Is it like an ORV sticker?

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
rlm996 said:
Hmm. That sux. Guess there are too many people in Cali. LOL.

Why do you need a green sticker? Is it like an ORV sticker?
I would say it is the same in the aspect that you need the green sticker to ride public lands without hassles.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
My SDG/Tech 5 home build has got a green sticker...when I titled it they put it as special construction and gave me a green sticker????

·
Registered
746 Posts
that is rare to get a green sticker for a special construction, what we did is dmv office issued 2 green stickers for our 08 klx110 good till 2010 and we put one one the klx and one on our 08 KX450F. so now we can ride the 450 all year round till 2010.

rude1

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone one care to provide more details on this "special construction" green sticker dealy? Help out a fellow californian mired in cali krap lol?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts