PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buyers beware of: az_discount_parts on ebay. Purchased a lifan z50 frame w/ papers and never got it. After contacting the owner of the account I was told Craig Doop was using the account to sell stuff and wasn't sending any parts out. I'm in the process of trying to get my money back from paypal. Hope they catch this guy!!Karma's comin' for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
please do not associate this guy for me...I AM NOT Craig Doop!!!!!!...just sayn, 'cuz I was asked that by a PM member a few months back.....

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, you will get your money back for sure. 1) because you paypaled through ebay and 2) because he sent you nothing.

doopsx3, we can see you are no scam artist, sucks his name is like yours though.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
thanx 'dirt....yep Zeke you will get your funds back thru Paypal and Ebay, they have always treated me right

·
Registered
891 Posts
I think that seller sells under different user names. I ordered a frame a year or two ago and didnt have any problems. But you never know.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Thanx Drained...ya know, I remember that dude from Ebay 'cuz I was going to bid on something of his or I asked him a question IDK, but he asked me about my name I use for Ebay (doopsx3) and was wondering if I may be related to him but I told him that was just my nick-name 'cuz too many peeps in the military kept pronouncing my real name incorrectly.......I did not buy anything from him.....I think 'cuz he was selling Chinese junk...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Doesn't ebay require an address or a home phone number? I know that could be easily faked. Paypal should give you your money back for sure, or ebay!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He's on Facebook just type in his name. Craig Doop. The real owner of the ebay account was a friend but probably not anymore. He's not selling anything under the az_discounted_parts name anymore. Hope he gets what he deserves!

·
Registered
54 Posts
he is gone. split to california. e-bay stuff was in his girl friends name but he sold all his inventory before they split up so she has no way to fill orders. he abandoned his mortgaged home and split. don,t ask how i know as im just passing on the info. i know he owes e-bay big time bucks so maybe they will go after him legally. there is no money left in his pay-pal account so i guess your credit card or bank people will have to reimburse you. he has been doing things this way for years and maybe someone will get angry enough to go after him with the law this time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts