PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been succesful in getting burn marks off there pipe? I have a BBR exhaust, and my foot tends to rub against it up near the head of the pipe, and I haven't found anything that will take those marks off.... maybe there isn't, just thought I'd see if anyone else encounters this problem.

·
Registered
229 Posts
scotch brite pads will remove it, but leave a "hazed" look afterward. The only thing to use that will get off burnt on plastics from your riding gear or jeans is the copper scouring (sp?) pads that you find in most any large grocery store. You'll be surprised.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
^^^^ and you burn the sh!t outta your hand lol!!

T-RAV

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
the dumbest thing i have ever done was this. "whats that rattling noise?"..."hmm i think its the pipe" (grabs pipe with hand) "****** that hurt like ****** you son of a ****** oweeeeeeeeeee ****** ***** this" lol

T-RAV

·
Banned
528 Posts
i had a blanket burnt onto my bbr pipe, was loading it into the back of a suburban and the blanket was to catch and overflow gas and what not. burnt onto my pipe, rode for 30 minutes the next day, then rode through some tall grass and it took it right off, worked great.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.