PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have a bunch of stock parts and mod parts; stock swingarm, bbr carb cap, stock chain, stock bars, sano plus 2 swinger, and ishock w/ res. I would like to trade for a BBR perimeter frame. i have about $700 cash to throw in also. ALSO for the parts i will just sell one by one. PM me. Here is my e-mail but i don't check very reg; [email protected]

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
youre 50 is coming together really nice looks good. how much you wanting for the +2 swinger?? also, is it very scratched up or anything--and was it always black or did you paint it black

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i would like about $250 shipped b/c i payed about $339. it has a few minor scratches. i have barely used it. And for the color it looks like its black in the pic but really it is a dark purple and thats the way it came.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
bri113 said:
i would like about $250 shipped b/c i payed about $339. it has a few minor scratches. i have barely used it. And for the color it looks like its black in the pic but really it is a dark purple and thats the way it came.

dude youre a fuuckn liar i sold you that swingarm for 175 shipped or maybe even less, i cant post pics of it on my bike. its a really nice swinger tho for whoever wants to buy it, its wasnt scratched up when i sold it to him and it still looks good. def worth at least 175

link to pictures of it on my bike http://www.planetminis.com/11/parting-out-my-crf50-fully-modded-91952-4.html

dont want anyone to get screwed, its kinds bs that he tried to lie about it

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
moto234 said:
dude youre a fuuckn liar i sold you that swingarm for 175 shipped or maybe even less, i cant post pics of it on my bike. its a really nice swinger tho for whoever wants to buy it, its wasnt scratched up when i sold it to him and it still looks good. def worth at least 175

link to pictures of it on my bike http://www.planetminis.com/11/parting-out-my-crf50-fully-modded-91952-4.html

dont want anyone to get screwed, its kinds bs that he tried to lie about it

holy crap! its the same swingarm!! haha jk. but ya i was the guy interested in it wasnt any way i could drop that much on a used swinger. was it dark purple when you got it also or was it painted that?

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
its anodized back so it looks kinda purple but its black. unless he left it in the sun then it probably faded. i would call it like sharpie black lol

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
moto234 said:
its anodized back so it looks kinda purple but its black. unless he left it in the sun then it probably faded. i would call it like sharpie black lol

ooh well if it was just aluminum i was going to sharpie it anyway. does it still look pretty good tho the color of it?

and bri you still sticking with 250 for your price?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i didn't lie. i bought it from moto234 for like. $250 plus shipping. new brake setup plus shipping(brake setup being: longer rod new cottor pins and a new pedal). Not to mention he forgot or didn't have the hardware for the swinger so i had to go out and buy that too!!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
no i sold that to you for 155 shipped with the chain, and i dont have the hardware you speak of so i dont know what happend to it. i can post a link to the paypal receipt for it if you want, it sure as hell wasnt 250 and dont say it was cause thats real shiity of you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts