PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... I am switching hobbies and putting all my effort/money into my truck, so my bike is for sale, if no one buys it I will part it out.



03' motor- uni pod filter, Kitaco rev box

RC extended frame

Classic swingarm

03' XR70 forks(painted black)

Sano billet upper clamp (not pictured)

03' Xr70 14" front/12" rear wheels

I shock with resivor

Total Chaos foot peg mounts

XR100 pegs

gold chain

SDG tall seat

IMS extended shifter

extended throttle

extended front brake line

custom fabbed brake pedal (for big feet)

aftermarket CR kill switch

This bike was built about 6 months ago with 85% brand new parts, the other 15% came from an 03'

anyone need a gas tank or a motor?



Steal it from me for $1500

has no title(custom built)

I am in San Diego



please email-- [email protected]

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,220 Posts
40 for the footpeg mount if u part it out
 
G

·
It would have a faster top speed with the bigger wheels. It just wouldn't have as much low to pull up to speed (takes longer to get going faster).





I might be interested in the motor if you part it out. Got a few deals working right now. Let us know if you decide to part it out.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top