PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
i grew up racing that track almost 17 years ago..what's going on there?

i raced there from my 60cc days up untill 125 B class when i broke my hip on the supercross track that's in the middle of the dirt oval ( if it's still there )

i remember the ruts were so deep that 60's and 80's could barely run after the 250's and open class ran..we'd just get stcuk in the turn closest to the parking lot :lol:

it's good to know they're still running there

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
turboglenn said:
i grew up racing that track almost 17 years ago..what's going on there?

i raced there from my 60cc days up untill 125 B class when i broke my hip on the supercross track that's in the middle of the dirt oval ( if it's still there )

i remember the ruts were so deep that 60's and 80's could barely run after the 250's and open class ran..we'd just get stcuk in the turn closest to the parking lot :lol:

it's good to know they're still running there

mxdn there too this year

your SOL if you dont have your tickets yet

and sx track built up for when their not car racing on the oval

(like this weekend for the pro national)

·
Registered
678 Posts
I can't believe they'd sell that place out. I'm sure you'll be able to buy tickets at the gate. The attendance for the national is like 17,000 and when I was there for that they said they were expecting 35,000 for the des Nations. It's a huge venue, lots of room for huge crowds

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.