PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I wasn't really looking for another CT70 project, but this one just fell into my lap. A few years ago a guy at work told me he had one in his garage, I offered to buy it from him several times but he wasn't interested in selling it. I get a call from him last week and said "You can have it for $100 bucks, come pick it up". I jumped at it not knowing the condition. It turned out to be a 71' KO with 600 original miles on it. It's dirty alright, but everything is straight, no dents or deep scratches. I have to say, out of all the CT I've owned, this one is in the best shape in base form. Think I'll just keep this one all original and take it camping..

·
Registered
917 Posts
Lucky, now I need to find one of those for a deal like that! I've been wanting one for a while as well as everything else on the list... :D

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
SCORE...I had a slew of CT70's when I was a kid...couold get them for a dime a dozen...I cannot find one that I even can buy now (for my cheap azz lowball price that is)

·
Registered
887 Posts
And you are now found guilty of murder........because you are killing me with the amount you spent. Man I would love to find something like that for a hundy! Awesome find and buy.

BTW, amazing difference in the 2 photos. Shocking what a little soap and water will do to the "apparent" condition of a bike.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dan-o 50z said:
And you are now found guilty of murder........because you are killing me with the amount you spent. Man I would love to find something like that for a hundy! Awesome find and buy.

BTW, amazing difference in the 2 photos. Shocking what a little soap and water will do to the "apparent" condition of a bike.

I used a pressure washer. Did a great job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts